INFORMATION FOR INTERNET USERS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ART.13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE GS. 30.06.2003, N. 196
In compliance with what foreseen in art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, Polirol spa headquartered in (35015) Galliera Veneta (PD) , Via Statue n.98, in his capacity as holder, informs the user about the purposes and modalities of the processing of personal data, their scope of communication and transmission, as well as the nature of their contribution.
- The data collected from affected parties are treated and used directly to fulfil instrumental aims to the request sent by the interested parties themselves;
- They are, also, treated and used directly to allow the sending of commercial information, the promotion of our activities and the delivery of our services, thanks to all instruments used by the company, such as newsletter, postal mail, SMS, MMS, etc.
The data processing is performed through procedures or any computerized means or printed work made by internal specially engaged personnel. The data are stored in paper files, informatics and telematics. The minimum safety measures foreseen by the legislature are satisfied.
Please be informed that the data controller also uses services provided by third platforms for data processing; contact the data controller at the addresses written below this statement to obtain the list of such platforms.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSMISSION:
Personal data will not be diffused, sold or exchanged with third parties, unless the communication is necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE STAKEHOLDER:
Interested parties may assert their right as expressed by art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, by contacting the data controller Polirol spa headquartered in (35015) Galliera Veneta (PD) , Via Statue n.98. In particular, according to art. 7 the party can obtain the confirmation of the existence of his personal, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested part has the right to obtain information about:
- a) The origin of personal data.
- b) The purposes and methods of treatment.
- c) The logic applied in case of treatment with electronical instruments.
- d) The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2.
- e) The subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about the mas appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested part has the right to obtain:
- a) The update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of data.
- b) The cancellation, the anonymization or the blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including data that need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- c) The confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested part has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) To the processing of his personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the carrying out of market researches or commercial communication.
The data will be kept for the time required for the execution of the above purposes, unless the user exercises his freely right to object to the processing.
This site uses technical cookies that allow its correct working. It also carries third-party cookies as explained in the wide information that you can read by clicking here.
NATURE OF THE CONTRIBUTE, CONSEQUENCES TO THE REFUSAL TO ANSWER AND CONSENT:
The contribution of the data is optional and is left to the will of the user in order to request information and undertake negotiations with the owner. The absence makes impossible to comply with the requests. Pursuing art.23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the consent to the processing of these data is necessary because these are gathered out of precious contractual agreements. The consensus is also necessary for the possible promotional activity and communication of commercial nature of the company (through tools as newsletter, postal mails, SMS, MMS, etc.).
Therefore, please mark the box “ACCEPT”.
The Holder is Polirol spa headquartered (35015) Galliera Veneta (PD) , Via Statue n.98, tel. +39 049 5965444, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org